Camp Verde offers four neighborhood parks, an outdoor swimming pool with a pool slide, a lighted skate park, meeting rooms and a gymnasium. Most of our parks and facilities can be reserved for private use by obtaining an application at the Parks & Recreation office or online (below). The applications must be submitted to the Parks & Recreation office located at 395 S. Main Street in Camp Verde along with the applicable fees (see fee schedule below).
Please view the Facility Rental Rules Regulations prior to reserving/renting a facility.
The Community Center has several rooms that can be rented by the public to hold meetings, classes or parties. Also available for public rental is a kitchen that is approved by the Yavapai County Health Department and a gymnasium. For more information on availability, deposit and rental fees, contact the Parks and Recreation office at (928) 554-0828.
BUTLER PARK – 1213 Garner Lane
Amenities include: Playground equipment, picnic area, restrooms, concession stand, lighted tennis court, basketball court, soccer, football and baseball fields.
COMMUNITY CENTER PARK – 75 E. Hollamon Street
Amenities include: Large ramada with picnic tables, BBQ, playground equipment and a soccer field.
ARTURO PARK – Located on Arturo Circle
Amenities include: Small neighborhood park with picnic tables and playground equipment.
REZZONICO FAMILY PARK – Montezuma Castle Highway at the Black Bridge
Amenities include: Picnic tables, restroom and river access
HERITAGE SKATE PARK – 290 Apache Trail
Amenities include: Lights, open from 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM
Camp Verde Park Rules
- Users must obey all posted rules.
- Open Sunrise to Sunset unless Field lights are operating in which case the facility closes at 10:00 pm or when the lights are extinguished, whichever is earlier.
- Alcohol is not allowed.
- Glass containers are not allowed.
- Amplified music is not allowed.
- Dogs must be on a leash at all times.
- All pet solid waste must be removed and disposed of immediately.
- No wood fueled fires.
- Charcoal cooking is not allowed in or under any Ramada, Gazebo, building or overhang.
- Charcoal or gas grills with lids, propane, liquid and gel fuel stoves are allowed but must be on provided grills, not on the ground or picnic tables.
- Motorized vehicles are only allowed on designated roadways & parking areas, not on grass areas.
- Stakes cannot be driven into the ground.
- Generators are not allowed except for enclosed generator installed on recreational vehicles.
- Overnight camping or parking is not allowed.
- All Federal, State, County and Town statutes, codes and ordinances shall be obeyed.
- Some prohibited uses or actions may be allowed with specific special permit from Parks & Recreation.
Camp Verde Parks & Recreation
395 S. Main St. (928)554-0828