Finnie Flat Sidewalk Construction:
- Work commenced March 20, 2017, and is expected to be complete by July 28, 2017
- The construction schedule will be four, ten-hour days from 6:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m.
- Finnie Flat Sidewalk will be constructed on the North side of Finnie Flat Road beginning at Main Street and continuing west to the light at Cliffs Parkway. The project will provide sidewalk connectivity from Finney Flat Road to Cliffs Parkway and Main Street to the recently constructed sidewalks on SR-260 from Main Street to 7th Street.
- The work includes concrete sidewalk and ramps, curb and gutter, new lighting, signage and landscape improvements. The project will benefit motorists and pedestrians with new sidewalks including pedestrian lighting and improved safety and drainage features.
- The construction contract, in the amount of $788,968.75 was awarded by ADOT on February 17, 2017, to Intermountain West Civil Constructors, Inc.
- The traveling public should expect lane and road closures during different phases of the project. Know and plan for short delays and detours.
PLEASE use caution, follow signage and traffic control, watch for workers in the Rights of Way. Allow extra time so that you, your family, neighbors and workers stay safe and are able to enjoy the results of this long-awaited project.
For additional information you may contact Public Works at 928-554-0823 or email email@example.com
Public Works is open
Monday – Thursday 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Friday 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
The Street Division of Public Works is located at 395 S. Main Street, Camp Verde, AZ 86322
To contact our office via email, please send your comments, concerns or questions to: PublicWorks@campverde.az.gov
Requests for street or storm water maintenance and general questions call: (928) 554-0872
Or email: PublicWorks@campverde.az.gov
Right-of-Way permit application