Not a member yet? Register now and get started.

lock and key

Sign in to your account.

Account Login

Forgot your password?

Notice to Landlords – Form 201

13 Feb News

Notice to Landlords:

If your tenant requests a Form 201, YOU MUST provide that tenant with Form 201 to comply with Arizona Law (Az Revised Statues 43-1072).  You must complete and sign the Form 201 before you give the form to your tenant.  Click her for Form 201 & instructions.  The form can also be found on the website.


Comments are closed.